lunedì 24 marzo 2014

DON'T HATE MONDAYS



Hello foxes!

How was this monday?
I have my boyfriend in bed with a fever of 39! There aren't more men than once! hahaha
Anyway I wanted to show you this gem of a dress that I did not see in the "new purchases". It's really comfortable and although I have to admit that both coating pan with a nice pair of heels slender the figure very good!
I look forward to some comments!

Good evening!










Ciao volpi!!

Com'è andato questo lunedi?
Io ho il mio ragazzo a letto con 39 di febbre!! Non ci sono più gli uomini di una volta!! Ahahah
Comunque sia volevo mostrarvi quel gioiellino di abito che vi ho fatto vedere nella sezione "nuovi acquisti". E' davvero comodissimo e nonostante io sia bassina devo ammettere che con un bel paio di tacchi la figura viene slanciata molto bene!!
Attendo qualche commento eh!!
Buona serata!!


 
 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento