mercoledì 2 aprile 2014

BE HAPPY...BEACH


Here I am!

I have been absent for a few days because I had to fix some little things but now I'm all for you!
Sunday here with me and it was a spectacular day with 20 degrees what can you do if you don't go to the beach?
Here are a few simple clicks but I had fun doing it!
I wore a pair of pants jumpsuit Forever21 bought in America a few years ago (comfort always wins) and the new boho blouse by H&M.
Once they arrived I saw a store that sold the classic panana and I could not resist to buy one!
What do you think?

xoxo




Eccomi!!

Mi sono assentata per qualche giorno perchè dovevo sistemare alcune cosine ma ora eccomi tutta per voi!!
Domenica qui da me era una giornata spettacolare e con i suoi 20 gradi cosa si può fare se non andare al mare??
Eccovi alcuni scatti semplici ma che mi sono divertita a fare!
Ho indossato un paio di pantaloni della tuta della Forever21 comprati in America qualche anno fa (la comodità vince sempre) e la nuova camicetta boho di H&M.
una volta arrivata li ho visto un negozio che vendeva i classici panana e non ho resistito ad acquistarne uno!
Che ne pensate?






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento