martedì 8 aprile 2014

NEED TO RELAX


Dear!

How's the weather by you? From me there are 25degrees and summer looks! Best for all those, like me, who can not wait to wear anything light and remember the summer!
Sunday I have to say that I went to give me a ride with my boyfriend and it was not very hot so I opted for something classic like the style sailor stripes and classic ballet flats to remove the red color, and the inevitable IT bag!

What do you think?! ;)

Kisses


Watch: Tissot
Necklace: Tiffany&Co.
Rings: Stroili Gold and Tiffany&Co.
Bracelets: Tiffany&Co and Pandora
T-shirt: Bershka
Coat: Superga
Pants: United Colors of Benetton




 
Carissimi!!

Com'è il tempo da voi? Da me ci sono 25 gradi e sembra estate!! Meglio per tutti quelli, come me, che non vedono l'ora di indossare qualsiasi cosa leggera e che ricordi l'estate!!
Domenica devo dire che sono andata a farmi un giretto con il mio ragazzo e non faceva molto molto caldo quindi ho optato per un qualcosa di classico come lo stile da marinaretto a righe e le classiche ballerine rosse per staccare i colori, e l'immancabile IT bag!
:)
Che ne dite?!
Bacioni






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento