mercoledì 30 aprile 2014

ON MY WAY TO PRAGUE



Hello


I am back after a fantastic journey into another beautiful European capital: Prague!
Another principal was wonderful sight! Now I struggle to remember all those that I have visited in years! :)
Obviously it is impossible to sum up everything I've seen, tasted and tried, but I will try to share as much as possible!
I wanted to show you some cute outfits but I preferred jeans and comfortable shoes, then you would not see anything!
Fortunately we found some really hot days, almost summer!
The places are really amazing and also the shops are not bad!
If you have a chance you can not miss to visit it!
Now just talk and I'll leave you to look at some photos of the hundreds I took!
See you very soon!
Kisses!













Buongiorno!!!



Eccomi tornata dopo un viaggio fantastico in un'altra bellissima capitale europea: Praga!!
Un'altra capitale meravigliosa è stata vista! Ormai faccio fatica a ricordarmi tutte quelle che ho visitato in questi anni! :)
Ovviamente è impossibile riassumere tutto quello che ho visto, assaggiato e provato ma cercherò di condividerlo il più possibile!!
Avrei voluto mostrarvi qualche outfit carino ma ho prediletto jeans e scarpe comode, quindi avreste poco da vedere!! 
Fortunatamente abbiamo trovato delle giornate davvero calde, quasi estive! 
I posti sono davvero incredibili e anche i negozi non sono niente male!!
Se avete occasione non potete assolutamente mancare di visitarla! 
Ora basta parlare e vi lascio guardare qualche foto delle centinaia che ho scattato!!

A prestissimo!! 
Bacioniii!!














Nessun commento:

Posta un commento