giovedì 10 aprile 2014

WAKE UP AND BE AMAZING


Here I am!

How are you? I would say very good!
A few nights ago I went out for a ride in good company and tired of wanting to put flashy things I opted for a simple sweatshirt Bershka a very spring color and the classic New Balance that will never go out of fashion! Often be simple brings out the true beauty of each one of us!
Having a bag of the same color of the sweatshirt I thought I'd match it. What do you think? That color does not remind you of anything?!?! ;)

See you soon and have a good day!
 






Eccomi qui!!

Come state? Io molto bene direi!!
Qualche sera fa sono uscita a fare un giro in dolce compagnia e stanca di voler mettere cose appariscenti ho optato per una semplice felpa di Bershka di un colore molto primaverile e le classiche New Balance che non passeranno mai di moda!
Spesso essere semplici fa risaltare la vera bellezza di ognuno di noi!
Avendo una borsa dello stesso colore della felpa ho pensato di abbinarla. Che ne dite? Quel colore non vi ricorda nulla?!?! ;)

A presto e buona giornata!!





 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento